BenMore Four Casks Scotch Whisky is a deluxe drink produced and distilled in Scotland. Matured in four different types of oak casks, this superb drink match standards of all kinds of drinkers.
|Four Different Types of Oak Casks|
There are 22 shots that you can enjoy in different ways with every 700ml bottle of BenMore. (Note: Don't forget to put ice on every glass or else you won't enjoy it!)
(1) Straight up or on the rocks* (Make sure after enjoying a glass of straight up or on the rocks, you chug lots of water to let the toxins out and your liver wont hate you forever *wink*)
(2) Mix it with water (Pour one part of BenMore in a glass and add one to two parts of water)
(3) Mix it with Cola* (Pour two parts of BenMore and fill up the glass with cola)
(4) Mix it with Iced Tea* (Two parts BenMore and fill up the glass with iced tea)
(5) With tonic water/soda (One part BenMore and two parts tonic water/soda)
*My personal choice of mix
BenMore is made by DIAGEO, the leading makers of Johnnie Walker, J&B, Jose Cuervo and a like. Fortunately, unlike these leading brands, BenMore is very affordable with a suggested retail price of PHP330 to PHP385 per 700ml bottle (depending on your location in the Philippines).
|Embossed stag on box and bottle|
for BenMore's authenticity
|Me with BenMore's Brand Ambassador|
himself, Borgy Manotoc
photo credit: pinoymanila.com
BenMore's Official Website (coming soon): www.benmorescotchwhisky.com
If you have more suggestion of mix, you can comment on this post or contact me here.